Since 1983, the IAHE has been helping families learn more about homeschooling. Through Homeschool Indiana magazine and blog posts, we’ve stockpiled a vast library of articles. Articles are organized below by grade level and topic.
Want to learn more?
Our team members also conduct Homeschool 101 workshops during the year.
IAHE Articles By Topic
- Choosing Curriculum – Part 1
- Choosing Curriculum – Part 2
- Homeschool Styles
- Where Do I Start?
- Why Home Educate
- Making a Smooth Transition
- Determining Your Child’s Learning Styles
- Sample Withdrawal Letter
- A Moment of Decision
- Penny’s Picks – Resource Recommendations for Homeschoolers
- Research Facts on Homeschooling – NHERI
Special Needs Homeschooling
- Struggling or Special Learners
- Dyslexia in the Home School
- Dyslexia Helps
- Creating Multi-Sensory Grammar Lessons for Elementary Students