Since 1983, the IAHE has been helping families learn more about homeschooling. Through Homeschool Indiana magazine and blog posts, we’ve stockpiled a vast library of articles. Articles are organized below by grade level and topic.
Want to learn more?
Our team members also conduct Homeschool 101 workshops during the year.
- Thursday before the IAHE Annual Home Educators’ Convention
- Local events hosted by IAHE Regional Representatives
- Invite Us! One of our IAHE speakers would be happy to be a part of your event.
IAHE Articles By Topic
- Choosing Curriculum – Part 1
- Choosing Curriculum – Part 2
- Homeschool Styles
- Where Do I Start?
- Why Home Educate
- Making a Smooth Transition
- Determining Your Child’s Learning Styles
- Sample Withdrawal Letter
- A Moment of Decision
- Penny’s Picks – Resource Recommendations for Homeschoolers
- Research Facts on Homeschooling – NHERI
Withdrawing From Public School
Special Needs Homeschooling
- Struggling or Special Learners
- Dyslexia in the Home School
- Dyslexia Helps
- Creating Multi-Sensory Grammar Lessons for Elementary Students