Are you overwhelmed with the amount of homeschool information?
Home education comes with a great deal of freedom and endless possibilities. Sometimes, the biggest challenge is simply where to begin.
Start Strong Indiana, presented by the Indiana Association of Home Educators and Homeschool University, is a two-week crash course to help you cut through the confusion.
Available now, this unique 14-day online course is designed to help new homeschoolers take flight. It includes videos, articles, and panel discussions with veteran homeschoolers who will walk you step-by-step through all the facets of successfully homeschooling your kids. You will love all the practical help and guidance. We’ve also included hours of bonus content to help you dig deeper into individual topics.
We are here to empower you for the greatest job you’ll ever have: teaching your children at home! Perhaps you are only here for the rest of this year, or maybe you have decided that home education is the only education choice for your family. Either way, this course was designed to help you start the homeschool journey with confidence, being fully equipped to do the job well, no matter when you start or how long you choose to home educate.
Did you know that homeschool laws are different across the country?
Your state’s laws establish the rules and the guidelines for home education. Some states require annual testing for children, registration with the state, tracking attendance, or more. Some states have great freedom, while others place families under a great deal of burdensome regulations. As your state’s homeschool organization we’re here to help.
HOMESCHOOLING DOESN’T HAVE TO BE SCARY
We know the idea of homeschooling can be overwhelming, and your time is precious and must be used wisely. We’ve been empowering families to teach their children at home for almost 40 years—since the early days of the modern homeschool movement. We are the authority on homeschooling in Indiana and we will help you take the guesswork out of what to do and where to start.
OUR TWO WEEK ONLINE COURSE WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
The Start Strong Indiana online course will not only help you navigate where to start, it will help your family flourish and thrive at home! Over the next two weeks:
- We will give you a clear direction of how to teach your children at home—at any age.
- We will help you understand the homeschool laws in Indiana.
- We will help you learn WHAT to teach your children, WHEN to teach your children, and HOW to teach your children from home.
- We will confirm that YOU are the most qualified person to teach your children.
- We will help you create not just a homeschool space but an educational home.
- You don’t have to worry about what curriculum to teach. We will break it down for you and empower you to choose the curriculum that will best fit your family, your lifestyle and your children’s learning styles.
- You will develop your own educational philosophy and we’ll teach you how to reach and exceed your long term education goals from preschool through high school.
- Your family relationships will grow and you will create a parenting legacy by taking it one day at a time and investing in your family.
- You’ll have access to the nation’s top homeschool leaders sharing their knowledge through video interviews.
- You’ll be encouraged with homeschool success stories that will inspire you on this new journey.
- Your fears and anxieties over teaching a struggling learner, special needs child, or perhaps a strong-willed child will be put to rest as our experts help you navigate even the roughest waters and most challenging educational questions and concerns.
- You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Two weeks of daily lessons with videos, articles, and more!
- Day One: Understanding the Law
- Day Two: Getting Started
- Day Three: Choosing Curriculum & Learning Styles
- Day Four: Testing, Evaluations, & Recordkeeping
- Day Five: Educational Stages
- Day Six: Academic Nuts & Bolts
- Day Seven: Time Management
- Day Eight: Parenting & Discipleship
- Day Nine: Homeschooling Works
- Day Ten: Homeschool Civics
- Day Eleven: Navigating Homeschool Lingo
- Day Twelve: Homeschool Myths
- Day Thirteen: Developing a Long-Term Vision
- Day Fourteen: Homeschool Parent & Professional Educator
- Extra: Special Learners Day
- Masterclass Interviews with nationally recognized homeschool speakers and leaders
- 14-Day Course Workbook
- Special Learners Day Workbook
- Student Planners
- Sample Transcripts
- Printable Encouragement Cards for Mom (Coming soon!)
- Ten Audio Workshop Recordings from Homeschool Experts [Convention MP3s]
A virtual marketplace of homeschool resources and curriculum providers.
Enroll today for only $79.
IAHE Premium Members save 25%! Login to access your coupon code on your Membership Perks page.