Gain insight on several topics related to homeschooling your high school student with these MP3 audio downloads.
Transcripts: Simple and Effective with Colene Lewis
- Writing a transcript is like tying a beautiful bow on the gift of homeschooling high school. Learn how to simply and effectively construct a transcript that provides direction as you are planning and teaching high school, colleges appreciate and accept, and gives satisfying closure on your homeschool experience. Find out what colleges want, how to count community college, and how to assign credits and compute GPA.
How to Homeschool High School with Woody Robertson
- In this session, Woody practically walks parents through the high school years and provides a fresh look at the unique opportunities of homeschoolers. He’ll talk about dual credit, transcripts, and getting ready for college. But, most of all, he’ll discuss how to escape the conveyor belt of modern education confining a student to a curriculum’s prescribed scope and sequence. Instead, he’ll encourage a personalized education which gives students autonomy to learn at their pace and ability, provides hands-on application and ultimately inspire lifelong learners.
Dual Credit on Steroids: A Radical Approach to the Junior and Senior Years with Woody Robertson
- How did our Founding Fathers graduate from college at 15, 16, and 17 years old? This practical session gives an inspiring overview to what’s happened to education and how today’s students can maximize their high school study by incorporating a souped-up version of dual credit into their daily schedule using the curriculum they already own. Topics covered include: how to combine high school and college and earn your bachelor’s degree by age 18, how to record dual credit on a H.S. transcript, a suggested daily schedule, and much more. Learn how to graduate from college by the time your peers are graduating high school. We’re serious!
Designing a College Prep High School Program with Debra Bell
- This session covers the timeline, coursework, tests and extra-curricular activities that position your teen for acceptance and scholarship-consideration at the colleges of his/her choice.
End Game: Exploring Career Goals with Lisa Yankey
- Is your child still wondering what to do after school? College and career mistakes cost time and money. Get tools to prepare your child for a smoother transition to career or college after high school.