Support the IAHEEncourage. Protect. Serve.
As a non-profit ministry, the IAHE depends on the support of the Indiana homeschool community.
You can support the IAHE in various ways:
- Donate: Gifts of all sizes are accepted
- Donate Monthly: Make a small budget go even further!
- Attend the IAHE Convention
- Clicks-4-Cash: Use our affiliate links when you shop online for curriculum, family-friendly entertainment, Amazon, and more.
- Use GoodSearch & GoodShop
- Collect BoxTops4Education
- Shop at Kroger
The IAHE is now a participant in Kroger’s Community Rewards Program.
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards®. All you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
*All participants must re-enroll each year to continue earning rewards for their chosen organization.
An IAHE-Recommended Option for Dual Credit.
IAHE is pleased to partner with Unbound to share this opportunity for homeschool students to make a college plan that can save 30-50% off the cost of a university education. Request information and sign up with Unbound through the IAHE link and save $200-$300 more!
In addition, Unbound will make a donation** to our organization for every student that signs up through getunbound.org/IAHE.