Convention Exhibitor Information
We are eagerly looking forward to the next IAHE Home Educators’ Convention, March 27 & 28, 2020. We hope that you’ll be a part of our very special event serving the homeschool community.
Were you a past Exhibitor?
You will be the very first to be notified once Exhibitor Registration opens.
Are you a new vendor?
Homeschool companies and vendors will be given priority in the registration process. All other potential vendors are welcome to join our waiting list for space as it becomes available. Scroll down for the New Exhibitor Application. Once a New Exhibitor Application has been approved you will be given instructions on how to register.
If you have any questions please let us know.
Register early to save money! Early Bird pricing ends November 15, 2019.
Regular Registration: Ends February 10, 2020.
Late Registrations will be accepted as space allowed, and exhibitor will be charged a $100 late fee. Late Registrations are not guaranteed placement in the convention program.
Basic Booth Pricing
Prices below are for 2020 IAHE Convention booth space ONLY. Please review our full Exhibitor Guide for add-on services including electricity, WIFI, and more.
Regular Booth: $385
Early Bird Regular Booth: $345
- Each regular booth is 10’ X 10’ with an 8’ high back drape; 3’ high side drapes and includes an 8’ skirted table with two (2) chairs and an ID sign.
Corner Booth: $555
Early Bird Corner Booth: $495
- Located at the end of an aisle, each corner booth is 10’ X 10’ with an 8’ high back section, a 3’ high side drape and includes two (2) 8’ skirted tables with two (2) chairs and an ID sign.
Outer End-cap Booth: $1095 <— LIMITED AVAILABILITY!
Early Bird End-Cap Booth: $995
- Located at the end of an aisle, each end-cap booth is 10’ X 20’ with an 8’ high back section and includes 4 (four) 8’ draped tables with four (4) chairs and an ID sign.
Premium End-cap Booth: $1395
Early Bird End-Cap Booth: $1295
- Located on the center aisle of the Exhibit Hall in a prime location, each premium end-cap booth is 10’ X 20’ with an 8’ high back section and includes 4 (four) 8’ draped tables with four (4) chairs, an ID sign, 1 On-Screen Ad (displayed on our big screen between sessions in the main auditorium ($100 value), and 1 eblast banner in the IAHE convention promotion newsletter the week of our event ($100 value).
Mini Booth: $195
Early Bird Mini Booth: $175
- Information only, no product sales or fundraisers. Each mini booth is a 6′ X 8′ with an 8′ high back drape, one 3′ side drape, 2 chairs, an ID sign, & one 6′ table.
- Note: These booths will be offered in a limited number and are for ministries and nonprofits only. Colleges are not eligible for mini booths.
Convention Sponsorships & Advertising
Let us help connect you with Indiana homeschool families!
For more details:
IAHE Sponsorship & Advertising
Attendee Information Bags
Do you want every attendee to go home with your catalog or brochure? Add Attendee Bags Advertising to your exhibitor registration.