Are you a social media star? Do you know how to Hoot and Tweet? Are you a Facebook fanatic? The IAHE is looking for a social media volunteer to join our team.
Does sharing and chatting with other homeschoolers on the internet sound like fun? We are looking for a motivated volunteer to help with IAHE’s Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Google+ pages.
- Engage with other homeschoolers online
- Assist in building and maintaining IAHE’s social media network
- Be the eyes and ears of the IAHE brand online
- Help review user-generated comments and posts
- Help monitor discussion of IAHE in social media
- Assist with social media campaigns & parties
- Experience with Facebook or Twitter or Google+
- Experience with Hootsuite is optional
- Good written communication skills
- Knowledge of Internet and social media etiquette
- Ability to work well in a team and take direction
- Receive training and mentoring from experienced web professionals
- Creative outlet
- Excellent resume builder, especially with other non-profits
- Develop personal relationships
- Unprecedented business experience
- This is a volunteer position
- Most importantly, you’ll be enabling IAHE to fight for parental and home schooling rights all across Indiana all from the comfort of your own home!
Send resumés to email@example.com.