Individual Pre-Registration: $50.00 $45.00
The IAHE is excited to invite your teen(s) to participate in a high-energy, inspiring, friendship-building leadership and service program we call CREW 4:12. 160 teens from across Indiana come together to hear gifted speakers, play awesome games, make new friends, and serve the convention attendees in the exhibit hall. Teens have their own "mini-convention" specifically geared to helping them emerge from their homeschooling years as servant leaders and culture influencers.
CREW 4:12 is designed specifically for ages 13-18 and is limited to those teenagers whose parents are attending the convention. Students are assigned to teams that will rotate between hearing specially selected speakers, participating in crazy-fun games, and service. There is also time allotted in the schedule for free time so families can connect for shopping or a workshop. Lunches and a t-shirt are provided.
Crew attendees must be 13 by the start of the convention, March 27, 2020.
Any questions? Email us: email@example.com
Attended CREW 4:12 last year? Leadership opportunities are available!
Join the CREW 4:12 Leadership Team. We need:
(16) Team Leaders are needed to lead teams of 10 students (must be age 16 or older and have participated in Crew 4:12 at least one year already)
(4) Group Leaders are needed to lead groups of 4 teams (40 students) (must be age 17 or older and served as a Team Leader at least once previously)
(2) Activities Directors are needed to help lead students through the activities and games (must be age 17 or older)
Requirements for leadership positions:
1. Submit a paragraph describing your leadership experience and why you want to serve on CREW staff.
2. Letter of recommendation from your pastor, employer, or teacher (besides your mom - we know she thinks you're terrific!)
3. Leadership must commit to reviewing convention materials and job descriptions sent via email before arriving at convention.
4. Leadership must be on site from 7:30 a.m. - close of convention on both Friday and Saturday.
5. Attend a Leadership Team training on the Thursday night before convention.
If you would like to be considered for a Crew Leadership position, please note your interest below. You will be contacted within approximately two weeks with more information.
Would you like to help support the IAHE by making a donation?
The IAHE is a not-for-profit organization (501c3 under the IRS rules) founded in 1983 for the purpose of serving the Lord Jesus Christ by supporting and encouraging families interested in home education. We are the voice of Home Educators at the Indiana Statehouse all year long. The IAHE is helping keep Indiana one of the easiest states to home educate in the country.
Thank you for your registration and consideration of making a donation.
Registration is for admission to the entire Convention including both days. Note: If the convention is sold out, registration at the door may not be available.
Parking is $8.00 per entry. There is plenty of parking close in the front/side of the Elements Financial Blue Ribbon Pavilion at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: No refunds will be given. In the event you cannot attend this convention, as a 501c3 we will send you a receipt for your donation upon request.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have questions about Registration?
Contact our Registration Coordinator, Karen, at email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.