The IAHE is now a participant in Kroger’s Community Rewards Program.
Giving More Back to the Community!
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards®. All you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
*All participants must re-enroll each year to continue earning rewards for their chosen organization.
NOTE: The state of Indiana is broken into multiple Kroger regions. The IAHE is currently only approved for the the central Indiana region (IAHE: NPO #40582) and the south-west region (IAHE: NPO #32970).
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and link your card to your IAHE after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Are you a new online customer? Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter our NPO number (40582) or the name of our organization (Indiana Association of Home Educators), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.