The IAHE is now a participant in Kroger’s Community Rewards Program.
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards®. All you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
*All participants must re-enroll each year to continue earning rewards for their chosen organization.
NOTE: The state of Indiana is broken into multiple Kroger regions. The IAHE is currently only approved for the central Indiana region (IAHE: NPO #40582) and the south-west region (IAHE: NPO #32970).
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and link your card to your IAHE after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Are you a new online customer? Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering
zipcode, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter our NPO number (40582) or the name of our organization (Indiana Association of Home Educators), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.