Are you looking for tools to help you determine your child’s learning style?
Do you wonder how to pick curriculum to match each child?
While many children overlap more than one learning style, below are some tools to assist you in the journey.
- Listen to the IAHE Informer Podcast with Carol Barnier
- Cathy Duffy’s Review of The Big WHAT NOW Book of Learning Styles
- Video The Five Flavors of Homeschooling (Note: The last 10 minutes do advertise for the Charlotte Mason method but Sonja is very unbiased with her review of the five styles of home education in the beginning of the video.)
- Cathy Duffy’s Review of Discovering Your Child’s Learning Style
- Beyond Survival: A Guide to Abundant-Life Homeschooling by Diana Waring
- Know Your Students by Inge Cannon
- Choosing and Using Curriculum by Joyce Herzog
- Educating the Whole-Hearted Child by the Clarksons
Once you have figured out your child’s learning styles or a preferred method of teaching, contact your IAHE Regional Representative for assistance in narrowing down curriculum options.