Region 11 Representatives

Email: rr11@iahe.net
Phone: 317-467-6244, Extension 221

Serving families in:
Hancock, Rush, and Shelby County

This region does not currently have an IAHE Representative. You can still email or call and another rep will answer your questions.

Are you a veteran homeschool parent willing to serve?

Visit our Volunteer page for more information.