In Indiana, we are very blessed to have a homeschool conference that is specifically designed to help parents of struggling learners. This kind of conference is a rarity and IAHE is pleased to promote this opportunity. We hope every one of you will prayerfully consider attending.
The Conference is hosted by Ron and Vicky Broadfield of JoyQuest and will be held on August 8, 2015, at Burge Terrace Church in Indianapolis. You can find the Workshop Schedule and more details at www.joyquestonline.org.
Speakers include: Steven Demme (Demme Learning), Faith Berens (HSLDA), Carol Brown (Equipping Minds), and others.
Registration is OPEN and the price includes lunch and all of your workshop materials.
You deserve the encouragement you will receive at this Conference.
FACEBOOK PARTY WINNERS
Did you join us at the Facebook Party on July 6th? Winners have been notified via email. Check below to see the winners.
Highlights of the party:
- Giveaways by HSLDA, Steve Demme, and IAHE (Contest is over. See winners below.)
- Tips on encouraging your struggling learner (Kathy Kuhl of Learn Differently)
- List of resources for parents of special learners (IAHE)
- Interesting study regarding parents who are home educating children with special needs
- Lessons for parents on strengthening their children’s minds on processing, working memory, comprehension, and more (Carol Brown of Equipping Minds)
- Ways that HSLDA consultants serve families of struggling learners (Faith Berens, HSLDA)
- Encouragement for families of children with special needs (Steven Demme, Demme Learning and Math-U-See)
WINNERS OF THE GIVEAWAYS
- Suzanne S.
- Hannah B.
- Laura T.
- Stacia M.
- Kacie A.
- Melissa F.
- Kari P.
- Jennifer R.
**Winners have been notified via email. Please reply within 1 week. Thank you to HSLDA, Demme Learning, and IAHE for the giveaways.